Thursday, March 19, 2009

Keeping the lions at bay

My friend the Gaussling admonishes me that if I am going to blog I must post on a regular basis to keep my readers interested (Perhaps "my reader" in my case. Hi Dad!).

Well things here in sabbatical land are quite busy.  I now have 10 reactions in various states of completion in the hood and have run out of round bottoms.  I am thinking about changing my research focus to temporal synthesis in which I will create more hours in the day.

So just to keep you readers on the hook I am doing this lame post listing the titles of the partially written posts in my edit box: More Hats than Stetson, Notes from the Hallogens, The Site Visit, Middle Skill Workers, PUI Transformative Research, and The Business Model.

So, back to the hood and hopefully a real post in the next couple of days.

1 comment: