Saturday, April 10, 2010

Alternate Careers

Lately I have been barely keeping up with my many responsibilities, yet I did take a moment to read an article on time management and getting more done.  I was intreged to learn that there are folks out there who are professional naggers you can hire to call, e-mail, or put the kitchen garbage in front of the door to the garage to help you get past those things you are procrastinating about.  (Oh Wait!  That last thing is a service provided by semi-pro spousal naggers.)  It is amazing what services people need today.

I wonder if there is a place in the university to offer the service to students, and faculty (not to mention bloggers).  Tired of nagging your students about assignments, farm it out to the Office of Professional Educational Nagging (OPEN).  They will contact your students every day asking them if they did five organic problems, finished their lab report, and made progress in their research project.

I would write more, but I just got a text indicating that the next organocatalysis lecture is not going to prepare itself.

T.S. Hall

1 comment:

  1. Whatever works, that's what I say. I have better things to spend my money on though.

    ReplyDelete